First Start Of TechINDRO !


Welcome to TechINDRO ! This is the first things in here, I will tell you all about TechINDRO and how I create this include Logo ( where I create that logo). Why I create this blog ? that because if I like new technology and I like research in Internet a lot so I this if I make a blog and share what I found is great. It not only can remind me and keep all my information that I know and also can share to other for read and know like me. 

It really hard to find a good name for my Blog, when I think about my Blog's name it take me for 2 days. And why I come up with the name TechINDRO ? hmm, that while I try to think and I want the name Tech to stay in front so I try search in Google but don't see any name that I like. Then I stop think about name and take a look what I going to do in my Blog. This is where I get my Blog's name, because in here I want to share about all Technology that I found so that mean I need to collect information and introduce about that tech. I combine those word Tech (the word that I want to stay in front) and INDRO (for introduce), now I get TechINDRO.  


Now let me show you where I create my Blog's logo. Logo also important for our Blog, it make our Blog look beautiful meaning of our Blog and also make reader easy to remember our Blog. I try to search where to create Logo for free and easy. Now I find one that I really enjoy with that, OnlineLogoMaker is the best one website that let us make free logo on-line. To create free logo you need to sign up first. After you sign up already you can enjoy and create your favorite logo. There have a lot of logo and text style a lot. I'm sure you will like it when you have a try.

With this Blog I hope I can bring you all information about new technology. And also sorry for some mistake with my grammar and other. 

Thank you. :)


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hocky is a newbie blogger. I like to research new technology, new software that useful, and I do like play game when free time. So here I collect all game that I like to play too. Comment below if you have any idea. If you like my blog don't forget click subscribe or like my facebook page. NICE TO KNOW YOU GUYS.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment